Concluded Case

Complaints of DOE and retrosternal chest pain

60 yr old male pt presented with complaints of DOE and retrosternal chest pain since last 3 days BP is 140/90 mmhg . Diagnosis and treatment plz.

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
ST Elevated in Cheast lead . Loss of RWP..and also ST Elevated in | , AVL. T INVERSTION IN all same lead with Wellans phenomena are seen. Extensive Antero -Lat. MI. possibility blokes in proximal part of LAD. Do 2D.ECHO AND Tropnine.. Subject for Diagnostic CAG and PTCA.
All Answers
ST Elevated in Cheast lead . Loss of RWP..and also ST Elevated in | , AVL. T INVERSTION IN all same lead with Wellans phenomena are seen. Extensive Antero -Lat. MI. possibility blokes in proximal part of LAD. Do 2D.ECHO AND Tropnine.. Subject for Diagnostic CAG and PTCA.
Valuable opinion
Extensive AWMI of some duration.prominent P waves.
I agree
EXTENSIVE ANTERIOR WALL MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION
I agree
STEMI ANTERIOR WALL & INFERIOR WALL
Thank you doctor
Extensive Acute Awmi
I agree
Awmi
Thank you doctor
Acute anterior wall myocardial infarction with persistent ST elevation in anterior chest leads. Further investigation and workup required for definitive treatment. Trop T, ECHO, coronary angiography etc
Valuable opinion
Recent ant wall myocardial infarction.Thrombolysis is not indicated.advice cag and treat accordingly.mean while morphine for pain and s.c low molecular wt heparin can be started .
Thank you doctor
STEMI ANTERIOR WALL & INFERIOR WALL LAE RX PCI WITHIN 1/2 HRS
Thank you doctor
POSSIBLY... OLD ANTERO SEPTAL WALL. M. I
I agree
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you