Pain in ankle & burning in plantar surface of feet

Female age-33 has come with pain in her right medial ankle from past 3 months. No H/o-injury or precipitating event that may have caused the ankle pain. Her symptoms are intensified during exercise and when she stands while working. On Examination Pain over the posterior medial ankle and heel. Palpation of the medial heel causes radiating pain She also complains of burning pain in the foot

(Edited)

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Dx This flat foot commonly seen in Diabetics.. Kara pada daha also told in Ayurveda.. this kind of manifestation and vascular abnormalities causes burning in Foot. Rx Cap Burcalvin 2 BD Tab Vatagajankusaras 1 OD Pindataila Abhyanga Foot massagers automatic or mechanical by Acupressure ones works good.. I have successfully treated many cases like this..
I agree with Dr. Hemant and Dr. Nihar, better to know the cause than giving empirical treatment.
Thank you Dr. Mohanty
D/D Plantar fascitis Fat pad syndrome of heel Tibial tunnel syndrome Spring ligament sprain
The pain is due to pes planus deformity (flat foot). Consult an orthopaedic .
Dx Plantar Fascitis ??? Rx CF6x , Ruta.
फेरम फाॅस 3x
Plantar fasciitis 1. Tab Sallaki 400mg or Tab Sallki MR 1 BID/TID(as per requirement) 2. Sandhivatantak Churan A combination of (a) Ashwagandha 50gm (b) Nirgundi 50gm (c) Suranjan 50gm (d) Godanti Bhasma 50gm (e) Vatsnabh 20gm (f) Jatiphala 50gm Take & mix the powder form of all the abovesaid & make 90 doses of it & take 1 Dose BID 3. Maharasnadi Qwath 20ml+20mlwater BID If pain is acute then you can also have: -Vrihatvat Chintamani Ras 1BID with Adrak Swaras/Honey/Milk All the abovesaid remedy is best & tried by me personally with 90% results within 30 days
Flaxseed oil for pain,cold pressed coconut oil massage and in naval lime juice pineapple with black pepper sprouts kalijeeri alkaline diet beetroot coriander juice pineapple with black pepper citrus fruit
Agree with @Hemant Mitra It will be great if you refer this case to the Orthopedician
Try led pal 1 m tids ...... helonia Q 10 drops + water BD
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you