Concluded Case

CORONAVIRUS & THE REAL HEROES

To all the doctors (our colleagues). You are all the real super heroes.We wish you all the very best and pray for your safety as well. And those doctors who aren't part of screening or treating covid19 shall put an effort to spread awareness and educate people regarding this pandemic virus. #letsfightagainstcoronavirus#covid19

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
prayers are with all the frontline doctors,nurse,police,security and all the health workers putting their life at risk and facing all the calamities related to control of coronavirus spread among the people.
All Answers
Social distancing seems to be the only effective preventive measures, in the absence of vaccines and specific drugs. People all over the world are reluctant to adhere to strict social distancing and so the disease will ravage till it loses steam by natural defences like herd immunity .
I agree
My heartfelt condolences to our fellows
My prayers
Thank you doctor
prayers are with all the frontline doctors,nurse,police,security and all the health workers putting their life at risk and facing all the calamities related to control of coronavirus spread among the people.
May the soul rest in peace
Good wishes

Cases that would interest you