Interpretation plz. . 60yr old male c/o fever and watery loose motions since yesterday with heavyness of chest. cough with expectorations. all blood investigations are WNL. k/c/o HTN,IHD on regular Rx. . BP 100/60. Bil wheezing+. stable.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Ecg seems to be normal but hypocalamic changes are suspicious Bilateral wheezing is concerned if he is not k c o asthma why should he have wheezing I am concerned for he is hypertensive while present bp is 100/60 and h/o ihd i e critical point as pt may be in failure and metabolic distress plz screen him.
Thanks sir. Pt is stable under Physicians opinion in his Hospital. referred earlier. X-ray chest and other relevant investigations done.reports awaited.

View 1 other reply

ECG. Low voltage ECG. QRS Axis is on left side. Widespread ST depressed. Possibility TVD OR Left Maine blokes. Do 2D.ECHO AND Tropnine.. Subject for Diagnostic CAG . Pt.may require CABG or PTCA
Low voltage Poor r wave progression across the chest leads LAD LAHB Inferiolateral St depression with St elevation in aVr Downup T wave in lateral leads Check S.K, S.Trop Do serial ecg
Ecg shows old AWMI with LAD. Trop-i should be done to rule out fresh infarct.. And appropriate management of ac Gastroenteritis should be done
A case of ACUTE GASTROENTERITIS + A BRONCHITIS
LAD,incomplete LAFB..avR ST elevation...tropt, 2d echo and CAG needed...
Viral diarrhea. Ecg seems to be normal . Check pottassium levels.
Acute.GI Infection... May be of viral in nature Go for CBC...
acute. gastroenterits. with. dehydration
Thank you doctor
Acute G I infection
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you