Case#3 case of crown break irt 35

My mother(53yr) c/o mild pain while chewing. She had her Root canal nearly 4 year back by other Doctor. When I was in delhi. I'll go for implant later currently I buildup through post n core irt 35 and re-restoration of 37 along old bridge placement with Fuji IX beside using luting Gic. My mother is a working lady so she didn't give me proper tym to do my treatment. (Ghar ki murgi daal barabar 😂) Chief Complaints Mild pain while chewing from Lowe left side and normal mild swelling. Investigations IOPAR irt 35 36 37 Diagnosis Crown break irt 35 Management Post n core buildup irt 35 Re-restoration irt 37 Old crown n bridge placed. Lets see how long it works otherwise implant is an option.

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

WELL MANAGED DR. . ADVISABLE 1. ALL. ROUTINE. BLOOD. AND URINE. INVESTIGATION. FOR SYSTEMIC PHYSICAL. EVALUATION 2. PERIODIC. REVIEW. WITH X. RAY 3. FURTHER. MANAGEMENT. IF. SO. REQUIRED

Valuable opinion

View 5 other replies

Adv detailed evaluation and follow up.

Thanks

Have you checked TOP i.r.t. 37, as the iopar is not very clear, I have doubt that whether it has some periapical radiolucency. If not then good management for now and correct future planning too. Thanks

No TOP reported and no pain till now, let's see few more days. Thnx

Very well managed

Very well managed Doc!! IOPAR is not very clear to visualise periapical region for 37. Continue monitoring any signs of pain further

Thanks

Well managed... X Ray of the concerned area during follow up