Case of Dushta Vruna

32 year male patient had injury 7-8 day back while working in field Applied Boroplus, now came with pain ++ In case of Agantuja Vruna We have to Follow the Vruna Shodhan and Ropana Chikitsa I have advised for Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu 2 tab BD Prakshalana with Panchavalkala Kashaya and dressing with Jatyadi Ghrita Mahamanjishthadi Kashaya 20ml BD with equal quantity of water TT Injection It will cure within 6-7 Days Please share your line of treatment for such case

(Edited)

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Cut wound Wash your hands. This helps avoid infection.Stop the bleeding. Minor cuts and scrapes usually stop bleeding on their own. ...Clean the wound. Rinse the wound with water. ...Apply an antibiotic or petroleum jelly. ...Cover the wound. ...Change the dressing. ...Get a tetanus shot. ...Watch for signs of infection

Thank you doctor

आयुर्वेद के अनुसार यह दुष्ट व्रण है। गैंदा के फूल और हल्दी को गाय के मूत्र में पीसकर लेप करें और फिर उस पर पट्टी बांध दें अगले दिन सुबह गाय के मूत्र से धो लें और फिर यही कार्य करें, मृत्युंजय रस स्वर्ण युक्त 1 रत्ती सत गिलोय 4 रत्ती शहद के साथ दे निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं

Valuable opinion

Good line of treatment Dr.Hemantji.I would like to add Cap.Triphala guggul in stead of Panchtikta ghrut guggul.

Thank you doctor

I want To Add Giloya Ghan Vati in Prescription.

Thank you doctor

DR Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Hypericum, Calendula, is Best.

Thank you doctor

Perfect Treatment Sir...

Hypericum is the medicine

Good job sir. Best line of treatment....

Thank you doctor

Dressing done by Calendula Q Hypericum 200sd

Thank you doctor

Dr.Hemant Sir Wash the Injured area with H2O2 After that Dressing with Betadine lotion+oint. Adv:------- Orally Ciprobid 500 mg bd. Tab.Ibugesic plus.bd. Tab.Aciloc 150 bd

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion