Concluded Case

Case of Reversible Pulpitis

T/D IPC (Indirect pulp capping) involves removal of decay, but doesn't quite expose the pulp in very very gentle and effective way, without causing any damage to the pulp. Chief Complaints Carious/decayed molar Diagnosis Reversible Pulpitis Management Preserve the pulp vitality. Remove the decay without causing any damage to the pulp. Followed by IPC Dycal Ca(OH)2 as a protective liner under dental filling material. Cover the pulp approximity properly. Fuji IX conventional, self curing glass ionomer restorative as a base. Sun medical Fantasista resin based composite restorative.

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

All the valuable opinion are welcomed and makes me feel better. thnx Doctors

All Answers

Good case presentation Restoration is also esthetically done, finishing and shade selection are up to the mark. Post before treatment iopa as to confirm whether there was no Periapical changes. And no need to remove dycal as it will serve as a barrier btw the tooth and restoration Because sometimes in deep carious tooth the tooth become sensitive after direct composite Restoration as far as I have seen in my practice

Thank you doctor

Indirect pulp capping on that tooth and now the patient should be recalled after 7 days to check if any pain is there on not within these 7 days. If no pain is present, then the dycal should be removed and permanent restoration with Composite, GIC should be done.... If pain is present, then RCT should be done.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Nice post

Thank you doctor

Nicely managed dr. Kindly share pre and post of x rays

Thank you doctor

Sorry, I should mention it before that it was an old case nearly 2 month. I met the patient twice after that and he was ok. No sign of pain reported till now. I was new to this platform and had this pics In my gallery so I posted. But thanx you all to advised me to go through the details to use in future post.

Very well managed the case doctor. Kindly share Pre op and post op IOPAR as well as follow up IOPAR for comparison purpose. Thanks.

Thank you doctor

Good work

Thanks

I think u should have taken IOPA before filling If no periapical changes in x ray,then u should go for IPC

Thanks

Good work

Thanks

Very well managed

Thanks
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you