Case of T2DM

I am happy to share that the patient who has reported of low FBS and high PPBS is now settled with following medicines - Tab Vildamac M 50/1000 BD, Tab Pioz 15 mg OD, Tab Volix R 0.5/0.2 with lunch, Tab Voglital 0.3 with breakfast and dinner Inj Lantus 8 units at 10pm His FBS is around 101, 110,105, only today it was 68, PPBS is also controlled and is 130 My decisions on this case - I have decided to stop his voglital 0.3 with bfast and dinner, Also seeing todays Fasting sugar of 61, I have decided to change his lantus insulin to Degludec insulin 6 units at 10 pm Kindly give your valuable feedback Check attached case below Chief Complaints He had presented one week back with low fasting sugars and high pp sugars I had stopped his Glimipiride 2mg since then

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Well done doctor Decision to stop Glimepiride was very important decision! Your clinical judgement has helped patient to achieve normal blood sugar Congratulations!!

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

diabetes avoid sugar in any form:like rice,potato,banana,fat intake, take all bitter foods,wheat,barley,millets * shadangapaniyam is best for quenching thirst matsyendra asana is useful * consider for aptarpna/shamshodhana or santarpana/brumhana

Keep reduced medicines with exercise and diet control

Thank you doctor

GOOD WORK.. KEEP GOING ON..

Tnx &wc Dr Ajeet Pal Singh..

View 1 other reply

Well done, congratulations

Thank you doctor

Good decision ...as SULFONYLUREAS as per have no more role then acute control. They exhaust b cells.. But i was expecting HbA1c value too

I agree

Diseases Related to Discussion