Case Of Venous Vericose Ulcer Dushtha Vrana ....

A 61 Years old Male Patient Presented With Complaint of Non Helaing Ulcer On Lateral Malleolus Of Right Leg Since From Last Three Months. Patient Is Not Having Associated History Of Diabetis Melitus, Hypertension,Bronchial Asthama Patient Was Owner Of Grocery Shop From Last 30 Years Smoking History Is Present Associated Complaints Are Attivivrttavarna,Utsanna,rRakthavrana,Sravi, Daha,Shopha Provisional Diagnosis Is Dusta Vrana With Vatapradhanatridoshaj Vrana On Examination Reddish Large Ulcer With Sloping Edges Along With Mild Serous Discharge Around Lateral Malleolus Of Right Leg Dimension Of Ulcer Is 3 cm in Length,2 cm in Width,And 1.75cm in Depth Approximately. Aa Also Blackish Discoloration And Burning Pain Grade III Tenderness . Please To Advice Management

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

? DIABETIC ULCER.. ? VASCULOPATHIC ULCER.. NEED'S.. BLOOD CBC CT BT PT.. BSR..HBA1C.. SWAB C AND S..EXAMINATION.. COLOUR DOPLAR STUDY .. CLEANING DEBRIDEMENT AND DRESSING WITH MUPIROCIN.. WOUND MANAGEMENT WITH SURGEONS OPINION.. STRICT GLYCEMIC CONTROL WITH ANTIDIABETIC MANAGEMENT WITH EXPERTS OPINION.. BS..ANTIBIOTICS WITH NSAIDS AS PER REQUIREMENT..

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

SUGGESTIVE. OF NON. HEALING... VENOUS ULCER. WITH CELLULITIS. /. EDEMA... NEEDS COLOR. DOPPLER. STUDY.. ALL. ROUTINE. EVALUATION.. X. RAY

आयुर्वेद में इसे दुष्ट व्रण कहते हैं। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,,,,,, गैंदा के फूल और हल्दी को गाय के मूत्र में पीसकर लेप करें और फिर उस पर पट्टी बांध दें। अगले दिन सुबह गाय के मूत्र से धो लें।और फिर यही कार्य करें। मृत्युंजय रस 2 रत्ती सत गिलोय 4 रत्ती शहद में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

Thank you doctor

Silicea. Wash callendulla lotion Callendulla ointment

Thank you doctor

Abhyadi qwath BD kanchnar guggul 2BD Galo ghanvati 1 BD panchsakar powder HS local application: panchvalakal qwath ko 10ltrs luekwarm pani me dalke 15 to 20min tak per ko duboke rakhna he. and after that... Tankan powder ek chutki(150mcg) 1 teaspoon Panchgun oil me dalke dressing karna he.

Repeated Shodhan is must. Sariva ras Manikya gandhak khadir as bran ropan drugs Infexie : it has chirayata Local jatyadi oil

I agree

Silicea 1 M monthly × 3 dose Calcaria Sulph 12 X TDs Calendula Q external use BD

Thank you doctor

I am agree with@Dr. Kute Ankush Sir.

Silica 200

Thank you doctor

Hep sul calc flour

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you