#Weight loss tip 28

#LOOSE WEIGHT NOW ASK ME HOW ? Friends Today again I am giving tips for common problem in these days that is Fattyness of Belly #How to #Burn ur #Belly #Fat #Problem. I am giving few tips. Don't be hesitate just contact me for ur problem.... # #28 Tip for Fast Weight Loss Slow down. When eating, it takes 20 minutes for your body to register fullness. And according to a University of Rhode Island study, you can save 70 calories by eating slowly over about half an hour versus eating in under 10 minutes. If you ate slower at every meal, that would translate into losing about two pounds a month. An easy way to slow down your eating is to put your fork down between bites—or consider using chopsticks.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Wonderful suggestion sir, in fast life, fast food and fast eating, need to slow down and what better than this pandemic which is forced on humanity to begin to learn to slow down where necessary.
Thank you doctor
Yes very true this is because air also plays it's part ... creation of gas and acidity that's why along with eating slowly .. thanks Doctor for your valuable advise, should not also talk while eating
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Informative
Thank you doctor
Keep it Dr
Thank you doctor
उत्तम
Thank you doctor
Nice
Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you