Chiken pox Side effect.

last week this 20 years boy appears for tmt.He explained 4 months before his five friends also suffered chikenpox ,friends keeps no spot but my facial spots remains as it is. 2 ndly this young boy is under insulin daily bd.l ast 4 years. 3rd at present suffering 5times still motion in a day. 4.No record of nursing home present( under DM tmt.) respt.DOC pl RX,DX & from with point his tmt. may provided.

(Edited)

10 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
It not a permanent mark just apply kumkumadi tailam enough
Thank you doctor
Apply haldi,chandan N multani matti ,Alovira gel mixed up N apply on fece about 2-3 hours N wash N kumkumadi tail, sarivadya sawa 30 ml with warm water BD. . For diabetes chirayata 50 gm make quath about about 450 ml N add 20 gm shilajeet N 30 ml BD before meals, Tab.Glucomap 2 BD before meals.
Dr Singh sir my query about Kwath preparation can we use for multiple days.

View 1 other reply

These marks are not permanent, its having natural history of 3-6 months.... You can advise for Kumkumadi Tailam Mukha Abhyanga and Swedana with Sukoshna Jala Prakshalana.... Mahamanjishthadi Kashaya 20ml BD with equal quantity of water (Its Varnya)
Thank you doctor
Its Chikenpox marks Apply yatimadhu churna with kumkumadi taila and pinch turmeric/ in place of kumkumadi can use milk. Internally give giloya satva + nishamalaki churna. Kutaja parpati 2 bd for loosa stools.
Thank you doctor
For marks - jayphal churn +turmeric +milk apply over the marks over night for 30days n alovera gel +coconut oil in day time Mahamanjishthadi kwath Kutaj ghan vati for loose motion
Thank you doctor
Sulph iod 200 single dose wait for 15 days after 15 days repeat one dose again.. Almighty will cure the case
Thank you doctor
Sir I confused Chickenguniya Or Chicken pox Because these kind of spots leaves in chicken pox sir.
Thank you doctor
Disfigurement of face due to chickenpox . Rx - Voriolinum . Sarracenia . P
Thank you doctor
Chickenpox marks. Thuja 10 M single dose. Thuja ointment.
Thank you doctor
POST CHICKEN POX SCARS
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you