How to avoid side effects of such a long time lockdown ?

LikeAnswersShare
Take things positively. Get busy with something constructive. Maintain a routine. Keep safe. Regards Sir.
Thank you doctor
* TRY TO ADOPT HEALTHY LIFESTYLES.. * POSITIVE THINKINGS.. * EXCERCISES.. YOGA..PRANAYAM.. * TAKE FULL BENEFIT OF OBTAINED TIME .. OPORTUNITY ..WITH PLANNING WITH FAMILY MEMBERS..
Tnx &wc Dr Ashok Leel sir

View 2 other replies

Meditation Yoga Work of intrest available at home Watching T V & vedios of choice Reading Literature of choice Increase healthy personal relationships with family
Agreed with Dr.Partha SS Sir. We cannot change the scenario presently. Pandemics are very scary. We learn slowly. Personally, I am very busy with my grand daughter, Rest of the times busy reading Pathology, my passion, Basically divert your attention, try to concentrate, difficult, I guess. Pray that the Pandemic would end quickly. Does social distancing cause Insomnia ?
Thank you doctor
@meditation Yoga & pranayam Study about medical diagnosis & treatment. Take the warm water Stay at home Increase our knowledge about how can prevention to covid 19 ? Please ware mask with social distancing maintain..
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Study books

Cases that would interest you