Concluded Case

How to cure nasal polyp?

21yrs female patient is suffering from right nasal polyp since 2 yrs along with bleeding from nose, naturally in the morning, after bleeding frontal headache stay about 1hour 2months after child birth mense- twice in a month red profuse no pain stay 4days before child birth mense stay 3days Scanty red with backache pain in legs and arms day before mense and 1st day of mense leucorrhoea-scanty,4-5days foul eructation cold water p/h- anal polyp operation 2yrs back f/h-paternal-indigestion& cold and coryza mind-irritable thermal chilly even in the summer sleep disturb dreams about ghost appetite boil eggs,junc foods, aversion of milk thirst normal sweat profuse in hand when writing urine normal stool frequently 4-5times I gave her nux-1M Please share your valuable view of the case

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
I agree with Dr Ranjit Poria
All Answers
Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Yes Doctor Cure nasal Polyp No Surgery Maximum Patient Surgery After Again Spread Nasal Polyp. Homeopathy Best Treatment. Rx Formica Rufa 30 Xbd, 15 day. 15 day After Do Medicine 200 Weekly 1dose X 1month. * Aurummet 200 Xbd only 7day. Bleeding Recovery Terry Colour * Hamamelis 3X .bd. Red Colour Bleeding Millifollium 0 8drops Xbd.
Thank you doctor
I agree with Dr Ranjit Poria
Phos.30
Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you