Concluded Case

Adenocarcinoma abdomen

this case came to me some 3weeks earlier with c/o pain epigastrium and no other relevent complaints pain was not related to food he was treated elsewhere i suspected pancreatitis and adv usg abdomen and relevant blood investigations usg suggested periportal lymphadenopathy being vary poor pt not affording further investigations hence refered to govt institution ct abdomen and fnac report for your opinion he is nondiabetic nonhypertensive age 55 yrs what modalities are available to him seeing his poor status i have advised him to enroll under AYUSHMAN BHARAT P M YOJANA

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
SUGGESTIVE OF NEOPLASM WITH PERIPORTAL LYMPHADENOPATHY... POSSIBLY... MALIGNANCY....GIT ADVISABLE... ... REFERRAL. TO.... ...NEAREST. MEDICAL. COLLEGE/ HOSPITAL...
All Answers
SUGGESTIVE OF NEOPLASM WITH PERIPORTAL LYMPHADENOPATHY... POSSIBLY... MALIGNANCY....GIT ADVISABLE... ... REFERRAL. TO.... ...NEAREST. MEDICAL. COLLEGE/ HOSPITAL...
Thank you doctor
Informative case sir.. even after reading case I thought of it as pancreatitis but yes coming as neoplastic is new thing to learn.
I agree
Ca Pancreas Refer to big Govt hospital for further management and treatment
Sir in my opinion patient should be refer to Tata Main Hospital Mumbai
I agree

View 1 other reply

Neoplastic disease. A neoplasm is an abnormal growth of cells, also known as a tumor. Neoplastic diseases are conditions that cause tumor growth — both benign and malignant. Benign tumors are noncancerous growths. They usually grow slowly and can't spread to other tissues
? CANCER pancreas with metastasis PET CT will clearly delineate the metabolically active metastasis . Need to go to Teaching Hospital for further management .