Cellulitis

Pus formation and swelling Rt lower limb No history of DM,HTN Patient weight 120 kg History of this type swelling and pus formation in July month only since three years ?? Cellulitis Pls suggest line of treatment and diagnose

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Obviously Cellulitis Antibiotics Pus culture and sensitivity NSAID's Ointment silversulphadiazine Vitamin C 500mg od

Cellulitis I am D under LA. ASD with betadine lotion locally. Inj ceftam 1gm ivbd slowly. Analgesic ORALLY SOS. Multivitamin and antioxidant orally. Keep the part raised. Send pus for c/S and antibiotics as reports. Good nutritious balanced diet. Maintain IO Chart for electrolytes balance.

My god...cellulitis. ..I&D under LA..

View 2 other replies

Cellulitis.there may be some underlying dermatological condition which flares up seasonally and acts as a setting for cellulitis eg eczematous dermatitis.

Cellulitis. Cellulitis is a common, potentially serious bacterial skin infection. The affected skin appears swollen and red and is typically painful and warm to the touch. Cellulitis usually affects the skin on the lower legs, but it can occur in the face, arms and other areas. Cellulitis occurs when certain types of bacteria enter the skin through a cut or crack.

Thanx Dr. Vipinji.

Cellulilits ..what else could be? Start iv augmentin..leg end elevated ..magsulf compression ..soframycin could be applied ..baseline blood investigation. Repeat sugar profile

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

SUGGESTIVE. OF ..STASIS. ECZEMA... INFECTED SECONDARILY... WITH EXTENSIVE CELLULITIS AND DEPENDENT. EDEMA ..... BEING. In OVERWEIGHT... PATIENT...

? CELLULITIS.. * ANTIBIOTICS WITH NSAIDS AS PER REQUIREMENT.. * WOUND MANAGEMENT WITH SURGEONS OPINION.. * PUS C AND S EXAMINATION.. * BSR..HBA1C..

Tnx Dr Vipin Bihari Jain

View 2 other replies

Yes, a case of cellulitis, treament with broad spectrum antibiotic, analgesic,oint

Cellulitis.. Antibiotics .. NSAIDs.. Ointment.. Hydroheal .. Vitamin c..

Hydroheal no indication in act soft tissue infection

Since 3yrs..same condition ?? What were the treatment?

No, it gets healed, but it happens again in the month of July, This is history given by patient
Load more answers