Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis & Thrombosis-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome Post Vaccination

There are concerns about a possible association between vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. The concern has focused primarily on Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and the Janssen vaccine. Emerging data suggest that the association reflects a vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). Please share your insights on this condition which is found in COVID-19 patients in increased incidence........

15 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

This medi insight about cerebral venous thrombosis post covishield vaccination is proof of my case i posted last month of 84yrs old pt developed fresh infarct on lt corona radiata and presented as TIA In concluding the case i have given same comments about association

Thanx dr Ashraf Ulla

View 6 other replies

Why such important precautionary advisory has not been published by official central agencies ? And in the forum except Dr.Shivrajji, no body ever posted this information!!!

And so far Thrombocytopenia is concerned why no case of Coronary thrombosis?.. Can it be prevented by blood thinner medicines prior to vaccination and to continue for a week ? In Dr Shivraj ji's case pt was of 84 yrs age and could have pre existing co morbidity of compromised prothrombin index, but research must be initiated for such Cerebro Vascular Accident and it's pathophysiology....

THESES KIND IF COMPLECATIONS POST VACCINATION HAVE CREATED KIND OF FEAR HOWEVER THESE ARE NOT PROVED SIDE EFFECTS

Koi side effect nahi

Nice. Informative. In India so many people complain of head ache. After vaccination. But no study

CVST Associated with Vaccine Induced Thrombocytopenia ( VIIT).

Should be taken care of post vaccination complications of Covishield .. Should be observed and my monitored with great efficacy . Thanks for sharing with us.

Good informative

Thanks for sharing such an important information

Thanks for updating about vaccination

A very interesting case where blood platelets are low... autoimmune..also..needs counselling calmness symphony music lime juice.... walnuts blue berries sunshine walk prayers alkaline diet ginger... cold pressed coconut oil massage and in naval

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you