#Cheilitis inflammation of lips

Friends today I am discussing about Cheilitis inflammation of lips  . Cheilitis is the Inflammation of the Lips. Most of the Cheilitis are caused by the factors like Chapping (cracking and peeling of skin of the Lips) and lot of sun exposure of lips. Angular Cheilitis is inflammation to the corners of the mouth .Causes of Cheilitis include overexposure to the sun, dehydration, medications, allergies and other diseases. Temporary Cheilitis requires no medical intercession. SYMPTOMS OF CHEILITIS : During the starting, symptons are unnoticeable but slowly they will be seen on Lips. Some of the Common symptoms of Cheilitis are: 1.Dryness: Dryness of Lips is the lack of moisture. 2.Cracking: As Lips become dry, people faces many problems like cracking of skin and bleeding of lips. 3.Color of lips: color of the lip may not be uniform and some parts of lips appear white and pale. 4.Swelling of lips 5.Thickening of lips 6.Bleeding 7.Itching HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES FOR CHEILITIS Homeopathic treatment for Cheilitis includes around 40 remedies in total.In case of vitamins deficiency,the supplements as guided by your homeopathic doctor are best remedy. There is remedy known as Streptococcinum, but is has adverse reactions so not recommended by many doctors. Some other remedies for treatment of Cheilitis used are: 1.Condurango 2.Petroleum 3.Natrum mur 4.Graphites 5.Nitric acid

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

CHEILITIS .. NICE & USEFUL ..

Thank you doctor

उत्तम अति उत्तम

Thank you doctor

Useful post

Thank you doctor

It was Good PRESENTATION Again , THANKS for sharing sir

Very nice information for Chelitis.

Thank you doctor

Good presentation

Thank you doctor

I must add in the causes of Cheilitis, in extreme weather conditions I e extreme cold conditions

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion