Concluded Case

PID B/L INGUINAL LYMPHADENOPATHY

CHIEF COMPLAINT A 46 years old female patient, complaining of severe pain abdo. Pain at hypogestrium region, nausea č vomiting, loss of appetite, fatigue, general weakness. HISTORY Hysterectomy done before 4 years ago VITALS BP 100/ 60 mmHg Pulse 124bpm R/R 20bpm PHYSICAL EXAMINATION CGW Chest B/L clear Abdo. Soft O/F NAD INVESTIGATIONS USG report submitted Others haematological awaited MANAGEMENT Inj. Pantop Inj. Tazomac Inj. Mikacin Inf. Metrogyl Sistal forte Inj. Tramadol Plz. Suggest for further management

(Edited)

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

A c/o bilateral inguinal lymphadenopathy Post hystrectomy status Suggestive of PID Dear dr Maqusud Ansari I would suggest check her sexual history and varify by lab I suspect this case to be of STD I am sorry to doubt it but need to workout Rx tab amoxyclav625mg 1bd Tab lenazolinid 600mg 1bd Antiinflamatory Vaginal pessary Sos lymphnode biopsy or fnac

All Answers

A c/o bilateral inguinal lymphadenopathy Post hystrectomy status Suggestive of PID Dear dr Maqusud Ansari I would suggest check her sexual history and varify by lab I suspect this case to be of STD I am sorry to doubt it but need to workout Rx tab amoxyclav625mg 1bd Tab lenazolinid 600mg 1bd Antiinflamatory Vaginal pessary Sos lymphnode biopsy or fnac

I agree respected dr. Shivraj sir

View 3 other replies

Dear Dr. Maqusud Ansari, to participate in the Post and Win competition, please post your cases with at least 4 sections like Chief Complaint, Vitals, History, Investigations, Management. You can add these SECTION TAGS from the bottom of the page while posting a case, as shown in the image below.

multiple lymphadenopathy and fever-Mantoux test should be done in this case, meanwhile give him rasayan chikitsa with dipan,pachan PID-combination of confident choice is chandraprabha vati 2tds before food gokshuradi guggulu 2tds after food

As u have already started treatment with reports awaiting.. post hysterectomy case with lymphadenitis. pid is imprecise term doesnt specify either organism or inflammation location. mostly could be ascending type infections. cause of bilateral lymphadenpathy would be required to rule out thru lymph node biopsy. sos ct abdomen. hospitalization and gynaecological reference..

thanks for ur appreciation Dr vipin jain sir..it was gd to see u after long time.

Case of PID Ad Inj Oflox iv drip bd Inj Metrogyl iv drip bd Candid & kemectine vaginal pessery Zerodoll p tds Lymphnode Biopsy for FNAC for HPE

Consider cefteiaxone / doxy Fluconazole, secnidazole. Sos LN biopsy HPE.

My dear dr..u seems to have posted a case with wrong report. case presentation is of female ptn. report presentation is of male ptn. i too got confused man..with smile..

Please check out again respected dr.

View 1 other reply

विजाइनल रिंग पेशरी को हस्थ कौशल से विजाइना में स्थित कर दें। अशोक घृत 5 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने के साथ दे। अशोकारिष्ट दशमूलारिष्ट आपस में मिलाकर 25 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने के बाद दें। निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

Nux vomica

Diseases Related to Discussion