Chiken pox Side effect.

last week this 20 years boy appears for tmt.He explained 4 months before his five friends also suffered chikenpox ,friends keeps no spot but my facial spots remains as it is. 2 ndly this young boy is under insulin daily bd.l ast 4 years. 3rd at present suffering 5times still motion in a day. 4.No record of nursing home present( under DM tmt.) respt.DOC pl RX,DX & from with point his tmt. may provided.

(Edited)

10 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Its Chikenpox marks Apply yatimadhu churna with kumkumadi taila and pinch turmeric/ in place of kumkumadi can use milk. Internally give giloya satva + nishamalaki churna. Kutaja parpati 2 bd for loosa stools.

Thank you doctor

Sir I confused Chickenguniya Or Chicken pox Because these kind of spots leaves in chicken pox sir.

Thank you doctor

It seems to be case of chicken pox? Kumkumadi tail will take care of spots. For diarrhoea, Cap.Mebarid 2-2-2 Avoid junk, fermented, packed food and bakery products.

Thank you doctor

It not a permanent mark just apply kumkumadi tailam enough

Thank you doctor

These marks are not permanent, its having natural history of 3-6 months.... You can advise for Kumkumadi Tailam Mukha Abhyanga and Swedana with Sukoshna Jala Prakshalana.... Mahamanjishthadi Kashaya 20ml BD with equal quantity of water (Its Varnya)

Thank you doctor

Thank you for reply to Dr. M.S.Babu. First deworm, then give BGR-34 tab. for DM, KUMKUMADI LEPAM for externally with Vit E internally for spots, Ashta churnam or Lashunadhi Vati for frequent motion. Don't discontinue Insulin till get the normal sugar level. Pls get fresh all needful investigations. Thank GOD also thank you for sharing this case.

Thank you doctor

Tnx Dr.M.S.B Babu sir,u r nor confused,my finger confused.yes Chickenpox spots.I am editing mistake. Now pl guide for tmt.starting.

Post Chickenpox marks Sir try Thuja in higher dose@Dr. S.k. Mudgal

Take natrum muraticum) 1m

View 1 other reply

Disfigurement of face due to chickenpox . Rx - Voriolinum . Sarracenia . P

Thank you doctor

Apply haldi,chandan N multani matti ,Alovira gel mixed up N apply on fece about 2-3 hours N wash N kumkumadi tail, sarivadya sawa 30 ml with warm water BD. . For diabetes chirayata 50 gm make quath about about 450 ml N add 20 gm shilajeet N 30 ml BD before meals, Tab.Glucomap 2 BD before meals.

Dr Singh sir my query about Kwath preparation can we use for multiple days.

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you