CHR APPENDIX MIMICKING LIKE A RT SIDED URETERIC CALCULUS.

Mr.ketan shah aged 36 year's came to my clinic in feb 2020 as he was having a bearing down or pressing pains associated with nausea in the rt lower quadrant of the abdomen. Urine was brown on physical examination and on microscopy showed planty of RBC Benzidine test was positive for ocult blood Plane X ray in standing position as well USG abdomen and xray kub were normal and surgeon was suspecting a calculus in rt ureter As a last resorts he was advised for descending urography and surgery My patient got panicky and rushed to me for advice. There was deep tenderness on palpation of abdomen at appendicular area at least my diagnosis was chr appendix sits on rt ureter causing a reactionary bleed from ureter and no stone and no surgery at all Case study material as followes SEPIA 200C ONCE DRY ON TONGUE AND SL PILLS Reported better on next visit pain gone SEPIA 1M ONCE afer 5 wks and sl pills One fine morning he came to me flushed face and severe pain of a acute onset of 2hrs BELL 30 FEW POWDERS ONE EACH EVERY 1/2HRLY TILL PAIN SUBSIDED.AFTER 1 AND HALF HR HE WAS PUT INTO A BLESSFUL SLEEP FOR 7HRS AND THERE AFTER HIS URINE REPORTS WERE NORMAL ALONG WITH RT LOWER QUADRENTIC PAINS

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare