Chronic ulcer

This is A non healing ulcer since long time atlist 2yrs...today is piks after relive stage.. First time pt come with this use ulcer... Reach upto both the Engle of teath... So i think of dentle. Injury some extent which can't relive... The actual case is. With symtoms right side... Ulcer... Agravates in Any motion.... Warm application... Burning pain... Relive by cold things.. Feel outside also to mutch sensitive with pain.. With congetion in throat.. With painful liquid. And other food.. Also.. Acidity higher.... Gestralgia... With constipation... Headache prominant with gestric relive by vommit out.. Prostation... Weekness due to low food intacke.. Hopelss due to maser things. Sleep disturb.. Fasting cause headache.. All after taking hormonal piles.. Before 2yrs.. Then I priscribe lyco 200 . Three day bd with water dilution... Ask then call after week.. And within week the pain subside... So continue sl.. And now she comes visit.. Above all symtoms curing stage.. Steel somewhat level ulcer... Now no tension... Quntinue treatment with sl.. Upload case after third visit.. Sorry for first visit I can't tack the picture... I ask theire husbnd but he forgot... But this is homeopathy... Magic.... Right medicine do.. Anything....

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Congrats

Thank you doctor

Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Diagnosis Mucocele Cyst. Rx Acid Nit 200, is Best.

Thank you doctor

Congratulations Thanks for sharing this case successfully treated with Homoeopathy

Thank you doctor

Superb work congrachulation

Thank you doctor

Nice job Sir.

Thank you doctor

Good job sir

Thank you doctor

Great sir

Thank you doctor

Good ...

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you