Concluded Case

Clinically Speckled Leukoplakia || Malignancy

❄ 67yrs old lady presents with oral ulcer for 10mths & not responding to any medicine. O/E: Ulcerated erythematosus lesion with surface granularity & white unscrapable patch. Palpable mobile firm non-tender bilateral submandibular lymph nodes. Kind Dx..

11 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Though clinical appearance is of speckeled leukoplakia, presence of palpable lymph node is suggestive of malignant transformation sir

All Answers

Erythematous ulcer with varying degree of induration bilateral nontender firm lymphadenopathy WARNING SIGN AND SYMPTOMS SIR advise Biopsy probable SSC Erythroplakia converting CA CA in situ

Suspicious leison... can be squamous cell carcinoma...go for incisional biopsy to reach the diagnosis and treat accordingly till then put the pt on Antioxidants and multivitamin

As per history of 10 months of oral ulcer with bilateral submandibular lymphadenitis in a case of 67 yr age. Chronic ulcer oral cavity , Leukoplakia but better to R/O SCC

Thank you sir

My P/D: Malignancy D/D: Speckled Leukoplakia Thanks & I respect all valuable opinions of all respected participants. Thanks once again.

This is probably scc pt looks to be addict to tobacco and keeps tobacco at the site of ulcer hence granulating and not healing biopsy is must.

Though clinical appearance is of speckeled leukoplakia, presence of palpable lymph node is suggestive of malignant transformation sir

Autoimmune type ulcer amelaxanox tube ? Any type of tooth paste cinnamon containing? Any other autoimmune disorder in body ?

Is perifery of ulcer expending?

View 1 other reply

Inflammatory fibrous growth/ nodular leukoplakia????? Histopathological need.. I think.

Carcinoma(SCC) with leukoplakia... Go for incisional biopsy and ref to higher center@

It seem like nodular leukoplakia Biopsy should be done for diagnosis

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you