??Condyloma acuminatum 45yo male presented with the complaints of what he described as a painless, non pruritic multiple growth on his genital area lasting over a month. On request I got the pictures above. I requested for Vdrl, FBC and HIV test (results pic 3). Diagnosis? Recommendations?

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Genital warts Surgical intervention like laser therapy cryosurgery or cauterization.

Thanks Dr Pushkar Bhomia

View 2 other replies

There is no single treatment ot condyloma accuminatum Primary goal of treatment.of reduction of symptom of the wart but the goal of treatment to total eliminate the dysplastic Lesion by treating the squamous Intralesional epithelium Treatment by applying by lotion or gel for symptomatic only A. Liquid nitrogen cryo surgery freezing by doing the there I formation os blister blister Slough out with the wart B. Laser theraphy Surgical excision when there gigantic wart

IT'S A..CASE OF.. ? BOWENOID PAPULOSIS .. ? SEBORRHEIC ACCUMINATUM.. ? CONDYLOMA ACCUMINATUM..

Tnx Dr Ashok Leel sir

True.. A small bump on the genitals caused by a common sexually transmitted infection. Genital warts are a common sexually transmitted infection caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV).

Sebohrric accuminata some are pedunculated

Tnx sir

View 3 other replies

Multiple sebborrhic accuminata some are pedunculated Rx cauterization or excision Blood reports are inconclusive Adv to r/o diabetes

Thanx dr Pushkar Bhomia

Genital warts

Genital Wart

Papilloma excision with HP

Genital warts

Load more answers