COVID-19 conversations

Drs. H, G, and A had an interesting conversation regarding risks associated with COVID-19 infections in youth. Check out their conversation here.

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Informative

Nice conversation between Dr A and Dr G regarding SAzrS_CoV-2 and COVID infection.

Thanks Dr Wagish Mishra Sir 🙏

View 2 other replies

COVID-19 Conversations : I agreed with Dr H, Dr.G & Dr.A.

Thank You@Dr. Dinesh Gupta sir.

View 1 other reply

Gud conversation

Good conversation. I am going with DR A New onset of Diabetes in youth.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

Persons aged <18 years with COVID-19 were more likely to receive a new diabetes diagnosis >30 days after infection than were those without COVID-19 and those with prepandemic acute respiratory infections. Non–SARS-CoV-2 respiratory infection was not associated with an increased risk for diabetes. What are the implications for public health practice? The increased diabetes risk among persons aged <18 years following COVID-19 highlights the importance of COVID-19 prevention strategies in this age group, including vaccination for all eligible persons and chronic disease prevention and treatment. This is published in Morbidity & Mortality weekly report by CDC on 14th January 2022

Yes I agree

YES .AGREED DR.. SUITABLE. OPTION NEW ONSET DIABETES. IN. YOUTH

I AGREE WITH DR. G & DR. A CLINICIANS SHOULD MONITOR INDIVIDUALS YOUNGER THAN 18 YEARS IN THE MONTH FOLLOWING A SARS-COV-2 INFECTION FOR NEW DIABETES ONSET. CDC DATA INDICATES AN INCREASED RISK OF NEW-ONSET DIABETES HAS BEEN ASAOCIATED WITH COVID-19 INFECTIONS.

Thanks @Dr. Narendra Kumar sir
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you