COVID-19 Trends of The Day

The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has put huge pressure on doctors and many of you are working Day & Night. So we have brought a Short Cut way for you to Stay updated with COVID related information. Watch this space for Dialy Updates

14 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

DOUBLE MUTANT STRAIN OF INDIA B.1.1.7 Prof dr Rajendra Kapila 83yr Routger university USA was vaccinated two doses of mRNA vaccine of pfizer which has sensitivity of 95% . He received 1month before visit to India and contacted covid and expired . I am not contradicting Pfizer vaccine but sharing sad news in light of double mutant which counted dr Rajendra Kapila in 5% no doubt he was a/w multiple comorbidies hence iam not blaming vaccine but highlighting the severity of double mutant strain.

Thanx dr Narendra Kumar

View 3 other replies

WE ARE IN TGE WIRDY PHASE OF COVID 19 PANDEMIC THE MUTATED STRIAN IS MUCH WORDY THAN TGE PREVIOUS NOW THE PATIENTS DO NOT HAVE COUGH OR CHANGE IN TASTE THEY GET ARTGALGIA DUARHOEA CONJUCTIVAL HYPEREAMIA AND SEVERE PNEUMONIA SO ONE HAS TO TAKE THESE SYMPTOMS DERIOYSLY DO P C R TEST AND IMMEDIATE TREAMENT

I fully agree with Dr Gulleria. Partial. Is partial. Complete is complete

Good to know all about mutants .Indian should ready to face all good and bad effects of present condition. Hope 3rd wave should not come .

I fail to see the GOOD effects of the current situation

Nice update

Very terrific covid 19 is going on, no body knows the limit "how long it proceeding " Essential medicine including inj remedivir are selling on v.very high rates (rs. 900 ---40000to 1lac / vial) So the patients are dying by both side. Doctors are doing well but what they do without medication.

Usefull Update for Mankind against COVID-19

LATEST UPDATE NICELY. AND ELABORATELY DISCUSSED...

Civilian should be disciplined and stay indoors and protect themselves so that Our Respected Doctors don't get burdened

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you