COVID19 with immunocompromised Doctor

If a doctor having past h/o kochs infection 3 times for that he taken AKT and now free from the disease ..can serve as doctor in covid 19 ward?? Is he immunocompromised ??

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

If he is free from any comorbadities.p presently means he is 50+ In my opinion he shouldn't be put his life on risk because 3 times pTB and treatment indicates that he is prone to Infection and his immunity is definitely on lower side 3 attacks reduces his immunity and lung capacity due to fibrosis. we have lost so many people and fraternity membes not advisable.

Thank you doctor

View 4 other replies

In my opinion he is not fit to serve in covid19 as he is immunocompromised and vulnerable to this infection No in big word NO

Thanx dr Vipin Bihari Jain

View 3 other replies

Doctor who have taken ATT SHOULD NOT BE POSTED IN COBID-19 ISOLATION WARD OR IN ICU DUE TO LOW IMMUNITY

No , not advisable due to some of fibrosis and less body resistance

SUGGESTIVE OF IMMUNOCOMROMISED STATUS....

He can serve to COVID 19 patients If he is asymptomatic he will be considered as immunocompetent Because the doctor has tuberculosis thrice - one much check for any permanent lung damage, fibrosis, cavity If lungs are in good shape, such a doctor can serve COVID 19 patients

If his nutritionally well then He can do , otherwise he has to take good Nutritious diet for next 1-3 month and should have ideal BMI too

Thank you doctor

What is his age ? Is he a Diabetic ,Hypertensive ,or suffers from I H D ? If a person is completely cured ,there is no contra indication

doctors in outpatient wards have been advised by the government to wear triple-layer mask and gloves

If below 60 Good immunity But better to avoid duty in Covid 19 ward

Thank you doctor
Load more answers