Cured short case on hyoscyamus

A 40 years old man came to me complaining of pain in the joints. He said, "I have pain in my legs and I have to worry about even making a movement. I take one pain killer daily. I must tell you that if your medicine does not give me relief I will have to seek a cure in allopathy. It is because I cannot suffer the financial losses bound to come due to my inability to work on account of the pain. I don't mind not making a profit in my work but I should not lose anything. On the basis of following rubrics: • BED, desires to remain in • FEAR, betrayed of being • BUSINESS, talks of • prescribed him Hyoscyamus 30.

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

nice selection, in ayurved, Galo ghan tab 1bd Ashwagandha tab 2bd Rasnadi gugg 2bd SH tab 1bd locally, bonny oil for pain relief.

Thank you doctor

Flaxseed oil for pain....no tomatoes in cooking.. alkaline diet no sugar no nonveg diet no eggs no mushrooms no fried foods no processed or fermented foods and beverage s....no tuver dal....no drinking in copper vessel....no vyasan... drumstick soup cauliflower broccoli purple cabbage cabbage juice.... saunf sproutskalijeeri....ginger garlic little onions walnuts blue berries sunshine walk prayers cold pressed coconut oil massage and in naval...under strict supervision of Doctor inhalation techniques

Thanks ji Doctor Saheb

View 1 other reply

Congratulations doctor

Thank you doctor

Congratulations doctor for nice selection of medicine

Thank you doctor

Good presentation

Thank you doctor

Congratulations Dr

Thank you doctor

Well done dr.

Thank you doctor