Curofy icon for the year 2020 - Ayush

Please join us in congratulating all the Ayush winners of Curofy icon for the year 2020. Thank you for being an active member of Roundglass Curofy and contributing to the medical community throughout the year. We appreciate your devotion and hoping for the same in the future. Kudos to all the winners!

15 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dr. Jyoti Bajpai Dr. D. P. Singh Dr. Kedareshwar Pancholi Dr. Shukla Vikram Dr. Harish Modi Dr. Siddharth Rawat Dr. Rajesh Gupta Dr. Twara Aashish Dr. Parvez Alam Pervin Keki Surti Congratulations to all of you. Happy Curofying!

Thanks ji Our Honorable kind and discipline d Curofy team...I m very grateful to You and all the Doctors of this Prestigious Forum

View 2 other replies

Congratulations to all the fellow colleagues, proud to share the title with you all. Thank you Curofy Team for acknowledging and inspiring more and more doctors to share their knowledge with the fraternity. Thank you all the fellow colleagues for posting posts which acts as triggers for thoughtful insights later shared as answers.

Thanks ji Our Respected Doctor

Thanks a lot .. Our Honorable Curofy team...I m nothing ..He and Your team and all our honorable Doctor Saheb s are all Thanks and Blessings from Dr Saheb Darius..and from all Honorable Organizers...

Thanks and All the very best to you Doctor Saheb

Congratulations to all of Curofians for Achieving Curofy icon for the year 2020 AYUSH.

Thanks Curofy Team.And Congratulations To All Winners.

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL. THE. WINNERS... KEEP. SMILING. DOCTORS. .

All the best Doctor Saheb..I m grateful to you Sirji

View 1 other reply

Thx curfy

Thanks for supporting

Congrats all winning respected Doctors

Thanks curofy for recognizing me.

Thanks @Dr. Twara Aashish ma'am.
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you