Curofy updated! Segregated answers from allopathy and alternative medicine to discourage cross pathy discussions - Video and GIF support in posts - Protect privacy of features using edit image functionality while posting - Upload high quality images in posts Do you agree with the changes made in crosspathy discussion ?

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

My views are, it is a good decision to have allopathic based medicine discussions, which will be more focused. Similarly, alternative medicine discussions will have similar module and will curb crosspathy and quack practice. The sharing of videos in the discussion is a long awaited request, which we all have been discussing about.

sorry sir bt does only alternative drs do d crosspathy?? a large no.of allopathic drs. prescribe 'herbal medicines..

View 2 other replies

Sorry I don't agree.. Sometimes it is possible that allopathic doctors have in depth knowledge of Ayurvedic too.. Video and GIF support in posts is a very good idea. I agree with this

Mam as you said allopathic doctors can have deep knowledge of Ayurveda the same way an ayurvedic doctor can have deep knowledge of allopathy too.

View 3 other replies

sorry bt dnt agree wid u..dis is a learning platform..we r heading towards a time where d Ans to every disease wl b Holistic.so let it go as it is

In my opinion holistic treatment approaches should be allowed the chance of discussion at a single place, so I would suggest allowing crosspathy

Agree for video and GIF support in posts but not for segregation Thanks and regards .

well done....

good idea.

yes agree

Good one.

agree

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you