CUSTOMIZED GIFTS TO ME FROM ADMINS OF CUROFY IN TOKEN OF MY SERVICES

Dear friends and my fellow colleagues, I am glad to inform you that Founders of Curofy were very courteous enough to gift me the Customized Stethoscope and Customized Pen in token my services to Curofy. I felt I should share this with my fellow Curofians. Thanks again the Founders of Curofy for recognising my services. With regards, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan. My sin

48 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

congratulations to our beloved dedicated teacher for got this gift...This is not the end sir..This is just the bend ..still so many awards and rewards are awaiting for ur extraordinary medical service not only for the pts ..but also for our doctors community in the form of teaching with so much efforts. .We pray for the same and also for healthy life sir..

Agree with Dr Suresh sir, many many hearty congratulations to our beloved teacher.

View 5 other replies

Wow Lots of Congratulations sir ji .

Thanks a lot dear Dr Simmi

View 1 other reply

Congratulations sir...it's really nice. You truly deserve it sir...appreciate curofy team for honouring our sir' s talent and dedication towards teaching. Sir is reaching '10000' on the score board. I am excited to watch that moment. You are awesome sir :)

Thanks again dear Anandu, Your love and affection are more than these. Yes, nearing 10,000 bench mark. May be tomorrow.

View 1 other reply

Respected Dr Krishna Mohan sir Congratulations sir You deserve this honour. With Regards Prof Dr M V Subramanyam

Thanks again dear Sir, Your words are more than awards and rewards. So kind hearted.

Congratulations Sir. You deserve the honour. Very nice gesture from @Curofy too..

Thank you doctor

Congratulations Dr. S.P.Mohan Sir ji.. and team Curofy too....

Thank you doctor

Congratulations sir You deserve it.

Thank you so much dear Dommeti Durga Prasad

CONGRATULATIONS... SIR...

Thank you doctor

congratulations sir :-)

Thanks a lot dear Neha

Congratulations sir....

Thanks dear Dr Anjali
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you