CUSTOMIZED GIFTS TO ME FROM ADMINS OF CUROFY IN TOKEN OF MY SERVICES

Dear friends and my fellow colleagues, I am glad to inform you that Founders of Curofy were very courteous enough to gift me the Customized Stethoscope and Customized Pen in token my services to Curofy. I felt I should share this with my fellow Curofians. Thanks again the Founders of Curofy for recognising my services. With regards, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan. My sin

48 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

congratulations to our beloved dedicated teacher for got this gift...This is not the end sir..This is just the bend ..still so many awards and rewards are awaiting for ur extraordinary medical service not only for the pts ..but also for our doctors community in the form of teaching with so much efforts. .We pray for the same and also for healthy life sir..

Agree with Dr Suresh sir, many many hearty congratulations to our beloved teacher.

View 5 other replies

Congratulations sir...it's really nice. You truly deserve it sir...appreciate curofy team for honouring our sir' s talent and dedication towards teaching. Sir is reaching '10000' on the score board. I am excited to watch that moment. You are awesome sir :)

Thanks again dear Anandu, Your love and affection are more than these. Yes, nearing 10,000 bench mark. May be tomorrow.

View 1 other reply

Congratulations sir.. U deserve it big time for your immense contribution to this learning platform. We all look up to you Regards

Thanks again dear Neha, Your kind gesture.

Congratulations Dr. S.P.Mohan Sir ji.. and team Curofy too....

Thank you doctor

My heartiest congratulations sir There can be no value or honoured gifts for your services rendered on portal in the professional interest for professional colleagues

Valuable opinion

Congratulations Sir. You deserve the honour. Very nice gesture from @Curofy too..

Thank you doctor

Congratulations sir

Thank you doctor

Congratulations sir. For Your Dedication and Contribution to this Curofy Group. We Pray God to Keep u with Good Health and Serve More

Thank you doctor

Congratulations Sir

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Congratulations sir You deserve it.

Thank you so much dear Dommeti Durga Prasad
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you