Concluded Case

Cutaneous horn

Diagnosis??

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Cutaneous horn.. It  is a relatively rare tumor, most often arising on sun-exposed skin in elderly men. [2] The important issue is not the horn itself, which is dead keratin, but rather the underlying condition, which may be benign, premalignant, or malignant. It is uncommon lesions consisting of keratotic material resembling that of an animal horn. Cutaneous horn may arise from a wide range of the epidermal lesions, which may be benign, premalignant or malignant.

All Answers

Cutaneous horn.. It  is a relatively rare tumor, most often arising on sun-exposed skin in elderly men. [2] The important issue is not the horn itself, which is dead keratin, but rather the underlying condition, which may be benign, premalignant, or malignant. It is uncommon lesions consisting of keratotic material resembling that of an animal horn. Cutaneous horn may arise from a wide range of the epidermal lesions, which may be benign, premalignant or malignant.

I agree

Cutaneous horn upper lid , scaly conical growth that is made of keratin ,mostly occur in elderly

I agree

BIG OVAL HORNY GRIWTH EMERGING FROM MIDDLE OF U LID SEBACIOUS HORN

I agree

DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS Keratocanthoma Sebaceous gland carcinoma

I agree

Cutaneous horn of eyelid

I agree

sebecious horn

Thank you doctor