Volunteers needed to Combat Covid-19

Hi Doc, Some of the top startup entrepreneurs from India came together as a group, "Founders Vs Covid-19", to help India manage and solve the COVID 19 pandemic. This is a form to enrol doctors to volunteer for the telemedicine project which is much needed now in the fight against the virus. more details & sign up on

52 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
We are doing your duties at my place of residence if still they need my services they are free to call me on my email address mentioned in profile. Great initiative.
Thanks Dr Hiral maliwad

View 6 other replies

Ready for Online Consultation from Home-mobnumber--9340638920
Already providing online consultation in my state.
Telemedicine is not permitted by law.
In present circumstances, that may be one option, but will have to be exercised judiciously by concerned doctors.
Web page not available
Exactly I am also face
Thank you Doctor
Nice initiative . Request the start up to frame set guidelines to follow so that every doctor is on same page so that there is no confusion amongst patients. Also allow doctors to guide some general measures a patient can take if symptoms are not of corona and of simple flu . This will reduce panic amongst patients and some simple flu cases will be managed easily .
We already providing services at my place directly....treating op and ip cases...still any help we are ready but just let u know about telemedicine is it legal r not?...thnq...jai hind..!!!
Prevention is better than cure hetunidanparivarjanam Better take rasayana Amlaki rasayan Agastya haritaki if cough coryza vapours inhalation.isolation
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you