Covid - 19 in Monsoon

What will be the Impact of monsoon on covid - 19? Please share your insights doctors!

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
It's going to become tough to differentiate patient of covid and common cold.. Comming to spread of disease ?? environmental spread through rain water..wind that blows with moisture...no sun protection due to heavy clouds..all vegetables mostly leafy vegetables get polluted with rain water.. Finally covid may flare like anything.. General precautions of monsoon along with Covid precautions must be maintained to survive
Valuable opinion
In monsoon may person degrees there immunity and many person are sensitive to cold wheather like me... And bacterial and other viral infection are increased these caouse men so weak so corona so Easily spread. already monsoon ki bajah se log healthy se unhealthy ho jayege or unhealthy log susseptible rahege corona ke liye. Kuch log to barish me bhegkar hi sardi jukham ho jata h us se misconcept hoga ki enhe bhi corona h
Thank you doctor
Kuch nahi kah sakte.... Kuch bhi assumption nahi laga sakte Covid19 k bare me... We can see how many hypothesis failed in last few months
Thank you doctor
Can't be commentable as of now as its modifying
Thank you doctor
Caution is the only defense
Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you