Observations

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
My observation is that it is going to be very tough time for everyone now. Because common people don't know the consequences of Covid - 19. This is going to be very dangerous now.... But we have to live with this killer virus.... With cautious ness....
Thank you doctor
It is noticed that cases increases with unlock 1.0 But all depends upon the citizens. Because lockdown can't be imposed forever. We must learn to live with this Covid 19 till effective vaccine comes.
Everyone should think n work on only Following things 1.Social Distance 2.Frequently hand washing 3.Immunity Rest all precaution are wasting of time,money & energy nothing else

View 1 other reply

Informative
Thank you doctor
Dangerous.
Thank you doctor
Before Unlock 1.0 People had fear of Corona and cases were few Now Cases are rapidly increasing, Health Care System may collapse anytime and still people are fearlessly moving around
Thank you doctor
I fear about the silent virus "Carriers " are free to move can be anywhere in the community may spread to large number of peoples.... far or near..
Thank you doctor
My observation is that there is increased number of cases with unlock 1.0 and people become careless regarding social distancing and hygiene.
Thank you doctor
My observation is that the speed of traffic vehicles have increased and people drive more recklessly than previously.
Number of case is increasing day by day. All of us should do our own work with proper precautions.
Thank you doctor
Danger will came back.
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you