#Dandruff..

Friend today I am discussing about a very common problem known as Dandruff. #Dandruff Dandruff is one of the most common ailments affecting the scalp. Dandruff is nothing but excessive scaling of dead cells of the skin of the scalp. As you are aware, the body undergoes constant but gradual renewal every 24 hours. However, when it is a much faster renewal of the skin, it becomes visible in the form of scales, which we call dandruff. Symptoms of dandruff: Dandruff treatment Dandruff, per se, is not a disease but a symptom. Excessive and obvious scaling of skin which is visible in the form of white (grey), the flaky substance is the most common symptom (or sign) of dandruff. It may often be associated with itching, oily skin, irritation or redness of the underlying skin. It tends to be chronic (long-lasting) as well as recurring. Dandruff could be of two major types: a. Dry (flakes appear silvery and white) b. Moist. (where the flakes appear pale yellowish with an unpleasant smell.) Causes of dandruff: Dandruff results from rapid maturing (and hence shedding) of the cells every week, instead of every month. Excessive oil (sebum) production precipitates dandruff in many people. This overactivity could result from more than one reason. The causes, triggering factors and maintaining factors can be categorized as under: Internal Causes External Causes Hormonal imbalance Infection (Pityrosporum Ovale or Malassezia Globosa) (Debatable.) Poor Health Excessive use of hair sprays, gels Allergic (Hypersensitive) Improper use of hair: coloring products, hot iron curls Emotional Stress Cold weather, dry indoor heating Excessive consumption of fat, starch, sugar Infrequent shampooing of hair or Inadequate rinsing or shampooing of hair Improper Nutrition Poor Hygiene Hereditary Predisposition Excessive junk food Dandruff is often found to be is mostly seasonal. Some patients find it most severe during winter and mildest during summer. Though Dandruff is called as Dry Scalp, Natural Homeopathic Remedies for Dandruff The biggest advantage of using homeopathy for dandruff is that it provides a holistic approach to healing as it treats not only the symptoms but also the root cause of a disease or disorder, with hardly any side-effects. In the case of dandruff, the homeopathic remedies can be customized to suit the specific requirements of a case. Broadly, I have found the following to be the five best cures for dandruff: 1. Kali Sulph – For Profuse Cream-yellow, Scaly Dandruff This is a great natural medicine for dandruff that is yellow in color. I have found it to work well in most cases of dandruff and scald head. 2. Thuja – For White Scaly Dandruff I have found this natural remedy is most suited for cases of white scaly dandruff, hair dryness and flakes falling off. 3. Phosphorous – For Dandruff with Falling of hair I often take the help of this medicine in treating patients with persistent itching of the scalp, with hair falling off in large clumps.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

उत्तम अति उत्तम धन्यवाद देता हूं।

Thank you doctor

Informative

Knowledgeable

Thank you doctor

Very nice information sir

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you