Concluded Case

Right Parieto occipital Meningioma

40 years male complained of on and off headache with diminution of vision on and off along with b/l stiffness of jaw and urgency of urine for 6 months. on examination vision is normal at present. sensory and motor examination normal. MRI films attached. Diagnosis and management?

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
This is a case of right parieto-occipetal meningioma. and operated by my respected teachers about 3 days back. Rt parietooccipetal craniotomy was done. patient's vision improved dramatically. He is very fine now. Thank you all.
All Answers
Cystic lesion in rt occipital region of cerebellum D/d 1 tuberculoma 2 sol
Parietal convexity meningioma..good surgery good outcome
I agree...thank u sir
Rt occipital SOL D/d high grade meningioma GBM
Thank you doctor
Meningioma following surgical intervention..
I agree
Focal areas of infarction
This is a case of right parieto-occipetal meningioma. and operated by my respected teachers about 3 days back. Rt parietooccipetal craniotomy was done. patient's vision improved dramatically. He is very fine now. Thank you all.
Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
Meningioma hai. Get angio done, see if feeder vessels can be embolized to reduce blood loss during surgery.
Valuable opinion
Right and can be any no it's mengioma as isodense
Meningioma Right Parieto-Occipital region.
Load more answers