WNL RULE FOR MASSIVE GROWTH

WNL Rule Most of us during our clinical rounds after examining patients wrote our findings in case sheets. We often write WNL in the findings. If ask you what is WNL you may say Within Normal Limits, but if you stay till the end of the post you wont anymore. After being a Docpreneur for 5+ years now, I can confidently say that the only difference between successful and failure medical practise is in achieving your business goals and i.e is because WNL Rule. Many doctors invest their life savings after working in job to start their hospital in their 40s but unfortunately cant handle it and some times lose the entire money and go back to old job. We are best trained in treating but not in business. And, I have found out the reason why - It's the WNL Rule. You may have seen Warren Buffets and Bill gates reading and learning new things even now more than 6 hours a day. It's because they didn't understand We Need to Learn the WNL rule. We only learnt about Medicine updates but never about life updates Assuming you have a medical practise of 1 lakh/month and want to build it up to 10 lakh/month by the end of 2020. Let's say you want to build a 10 lakh/month company before 2020 and right now you're at 1 lakh/month. We need to understand that our Life > Daily decisions > Actions > Beliefs > Mindset. Until you learn the Mindset, Strategy, Knowledge and Tools and practice it fast enough to get the skills in the first half of this year, you're not going to hit your 10 lakh/month goal. Now if you could find a way to learn these in the first half of year you may zoom to your goals faster. And best part even if you are not at 10 lakh u will be somewhere 5 lakhs which is much better than sitting at same place. Many successful doctors understand this very well and invest lot of time and money in learning. This applies to every area of life and not just business . The faster you learn the skills, the faster you hit your business goals. Its this reason why the famed Harvard university ranks Learning as the no 1 skill required for any businessman or entrepreneur. That's the WNL Rule and you can use it to grow any area of your life especially medical practise faster. Are you ready to commit for applying WNL rule? I have committed to the WNL Rule this year and I have seen remarkable results. If you're too, type WNL followed by your name in the comments. Say hi to me on draleemdiabetes@gmail.com For you to hit your goals We Need to Learn - WNL ALEEM “WNL”MOHAMMAD

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Do agree to you Dr Aleem Mohammad and WNL rule is going to help new doctors coming in the field of practice But I have my reservations. 1. Clinical diagnosis goals are more important than business goals 2. Medical Science is a vast science- just like an endless ocean- the more you learn - better it is ..A river always find a way of it's own. So - learning and executing is more important. 3.If mind is focused on clinical Diagnosis, treatment acumen and thinking on patient welfare- money will automatically flow , enough to sustain you ..However if mind is focused on business tricks- how intelligent or learned you are - with passage of time you diagnosing skills will be diluted and you may land up with downfall in clinical acumen .So focus should not be on money to preserve your curing skills 4. We may resort to unethical practices like unnecessary investigations, getting cuts in USG , CT MRI and investigations. Also we may fall in the dragnet of pharma companies. 5.COVID - 19 is a lesson to all that ultimately money is not going to help .It is the good deeds , charitable mindset , diagnosing skills , sympathetic attitude towards patients that will help you and also blessings of almighty God which will bring peace , happiness and money in your life THANKS
Thanks alot for your detailed review and opinions sir

View 1 other reply

My dear friend I do agree with you but it is to late too follow WNL Rule particularly at my age and experience. I am keen to learn as much as I can about everything but setting goals of earning money is beyond my reach and changing attitude and mentality after putting more than 35 yrs in service and pp. Young doctors must learn something from you to earn more and become famous. I do agree with your thoughts but can't change my opinion towards my upbringing and society. Keep it up I wish you all the best and respect your --WNL Rule.
Thanks Dr Rajesh Yadav

View 2 other replies

Novel concept this. Those who are to start clinical practice should have a look into this and acquire those skills. Hope it does not mean business because medical practice is not a business .my views.
Thank you doctor
For faster growth commit to WNL rule and find remarkable results
Thank you doctor
Very nice and good to understand and very easy to explain!
Thank you doctor
Thought evoking Respected Doctor. Thank u for sharing
Thank you doctor
Nice and appreciate your thoughts
Thank you doctor
Nice post
Thanks alot sir
Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
Thanks
Very true , explains why some succeed, and some don't, the basic platform being the same. Great job, Dr Aleem .
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you