Concluded Case

Hypertentions with side effects.

Dear DOC A Treated case to Share with Chitisak's. male,65 yrs,retired employe, weight 120 kg,ht5.5,Stomuc like big MATKA filled gastric. After several tmt appears fr tmt with complaint with knee joint pain only.Digestion without any problem,well diet.with pitt dosh. status BP 123/190,beat 100pmt. unable to move fastely.Heavy swelling on both foots. I decided to controll palpitation & blood pressure.Arrange as.. 1comb.(Shanti Kavach) as,Ras sindur,Shankh pushpi,Choti chandan,jawahermohra pishti, Akik pishti &kushta Sangey Yashab.cap bd.w ith milk.Chiterka dilati with Punnerva Risht. Mahavishgarbh garbh+ Persarni oil fr knee.fr 10 days. 2nd status.BP 105/151 heart beat 81 pm.Provide Akik Pishti+ Avipatiker churan bd.Afr diet medoher Vidanga di loh+Punner vadi mandoor+Arogya Vardhani. with Arjunarisht+Punnerva Risht.fr next 15 days. 3rd turned.BP 96/147-81. provide Shothari loh add after meal.Shanti cap+ Rasta ras bd.fr next 15 days.with diet controll. Status after 15 days.strat fr morning walk up to highlight farm weight 100 kg,BP 89/125_83. Not a single med was provide fr knee pain.After 20 days med,tmt was closed with direction of pathya & Apathya,Virudh Ahar. After six months passed,ptn is living easly without any problems respt.DOC in u r opn.what could be more batter.

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

satisfied with dr.Pancholi's insparations words.

All Answers

Great Job @Dr. S.k. Mudgal sir Congratulations.....

Thank you doctor

Congratulations sir.inspiration For Us. thank you sir with Regards.in my opinion This is best.

Thank you doctor

Valuable approach by you. You are always a inspiration Sir. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you doctor

Dear@Mudgal sir jo aapne shanti kavach me dravya ras sindur etc bataye hai.unki matra bataye evum dose pls

Mostly one/ fourth combination is suffecient.firdt of all RAS Sindur must be "Maradan Gunam Vardhan m "theory so the shine must be finished before use.

Congratulations dr

Thank you doctor

Great sir good

Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

Well done sir Thank for sharing sir

Thank you doctor

Thank GOD. Fantastic, congratulations my beloved honorable Dr. S. K. Mudgal sir.

Thank you doctor

satisfied with dr.Pancholi's insparations words.

Congratulations sir.

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you