dear doctors .. a small kid having rashes on skin through out body from 6 months.. red boarder is observed ... boarder slightly elevated in nature.. rash once appered didnot recovered... took allopathy treatment but didnot get compleate result... probability of ring worm ? urticarial rash? psoriasis? pls give dx and rx

LikeAnswersShare

Looking like urticarial rash. Treatment is OralAntihistamines Tapering doseof steroids for short course Topical application of Steroids Deworming the kid with Albendazole. If possible, identify the cause for urticaria and avoid it.

dr tirumala devi... i will update some more symtoms for our observation to conform the Dx.. thank you medam.

Urticaria... Cetrizine syrup. Atarex syrup.. Albandazole suspension soothing cream

According to Ayurveda its Kotha.... Advice for local application of Panchanimbadi Tailam Advice mother for Gandhak Rasayan 1 tab BD Kaishor Guggulu 1tab BD Khadirarishta 20ml BD

Dr.It is urticaria You can give the child on totality first a dose of NUX....and later. on totality...think of..RTox URTICA...Iris Petr Apis,.....

thank you dr rajan n iyer... i had a dought regarding urticarial rash or ring worm or psoriasis... because in urticaria the rash will come often and stay for few hours to few days rearly and then disappear. If medicines like antihistamines are used it will come down to normal skin... but in this case the rashes once appeared didnot recovered even though they took medication in allopathy for 6 months... thats why i want to know the DD of these two especially ringworm and psoriasis. pls give suggestion.

आयुर्वेद के अनुसार यह शीत पित्त है। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,, हरिद्रा खंण्ड 2 ग्राम सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं शीतपित भंन्जन रस सुबह शाम सेवन कराएं निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं

tinea corporis

thank you dr sunitha garu

Dear Dr Vijay kumar URTICARIA Deworming may be helpful Thanks

T corporis. Kid is very smal. Mandal category in ayurved. Doc take it very gently. Here is need for proper history rule out worms in stomach. Take history properly in ayurveda we can give panchtikta oraly. Mother will give it to child from her finger atleast my time in a day topicaly gandhak tailam. No need to histamine and steroid

dr ankit pandey... definitely i will take care on your guidlines.. thank you dr.

urticaria

Do routine investigations ,? Urticaria - syrup atarax, Calasoft lotion, tb albendazole

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you