Complect Body Psoriasis.

Dear Dr's. Early shared case of Psoriasis, with well progress after one month's as pic shows the progress.Again sharing with friends.whole body was in effects. As per Dosh the following TMT.was settled. Avipattiker churan at night daily,Resone, Ptn. Nature traced Pitt verdhak. Ptn. Was daily drinker:strictly avoid. Brumhchrya adopted. Restricted non vegs. Put on veg.diets without any spicy diets. Before meal MM.ghanvati+GKRasayan with Mishri mix milk. PTG Guggal+Kanchnar guggal (as spots keeping up sides) Sarivadha Asav+MManjisthadirisht+Khadirarisht(for purification +Pitt Shaman) Local application for:Marichadi+Neem+Chalmogra+Karanj+Jatyadi oils+Camphore.After washout with neem Sfitica water. Keep on cow ghee +Massi Roti using less salt. Now 75% covered .ptn.is happy.But a surprise ptn. Try to bow me to allow Alcohol by on any occasionally,but warned to be suffer again. Dear friends any suggestions needs to boost more effectively treatment.invited valuable responses.

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Respected Dr. S.k. Mudgal Sir, Very good result. Congratulations. Sir, I would like to add advice for dhyana.

सर में आप की बात से सहमत हूं।पर बड़ी मुश्किल से दारू छोड़ने की शर्त पर उन के परिवारवालों की सहमती से ईलाज कर रहा हूं।बाकी तो रोगी पर है।धन्यवाद।

Vetapali tail for local application Madhusnuhi rasayan Mahamanjisthadi kashayam Psorakot tablet Gandhak rasayan

अति सुन्दर परिणाम है धन्यवाद देता हूं।

Thank you doctor

Educative post for me, thank you Sir.

Lot of tnx.Dr.Bera ji.

Rx-swarngarik10 gm +gandhak rasayan5 gm+Rasamankya 10 mg mix well all of three and make 10 khurak in equal amount and take with water Or madhu Panchnimabadi vati BD Tab. Urtinil (dhanawantri) 2 BD Mahamanjisthadi kadha 20 ml with equal water BD

Thank you doctor

Useful post

Useful post doctor

Thank you doctor

Thankyou Doctor for your valuable information

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Very nice..congrats!!

Thank you doctor

Very nice sir

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion