Concluded Case

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Dear my friends and fellow Colleagues, Very happy and healthy good morning dear all. We wish all Curofians HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan, Dr Sepuri Tirumala Devi, Endocrinologists, Kurnool.

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Happy independence day to all curofians and especially to Dr Sepuri krishna Mohan and Dr Sepuri Tirumala Devi I hope - we also achieve independence from the myths , unscientific treatments , not proven medications for COVID-19. At present- the only treatment of some help in COVID-19 severe patients is Non - invasive or invasive mechanical ventilation Inj Dexamethasone 6 mg / day LMWH Inj .Remdesivir Treatment of septic shock with restricted IV fluids, use of inotropes , Parenteral antibiotics and supportive care . Any treatment besides this is unscientific and an over burden with risk of severe side effects to already critically ill patients We should gain independence from HCQS Azithromycin Ivermectin Doxycycline Lopinavir/ ritonavir Other antivirals which were effective for ebola virus - but used unscientifically for COVID-19- causing mortality from their side effects. Thanks and wishing again the independence day and independence from unscientific treatments in medical science

All Answers

Happy independence day to all curofians and especially to Dr Sepuri krishna Mohan and Dr Sepuri Tirumala Devi I hope - we also achieve independence from the myths , unscientific treatments , not proven medications for COVID-19. At present- the only treatment of some help in COVID-19 severe patients is Non - invasive or invasive mechanical ventilation Inj Dexamethasone 6 mg / day LMWH Inj .Remdesivir Treatment of septic shock with restricted IV fluids, use of inotropes , Parenteral antibiotics and supportive care . Any treatment besides this is unscientific and an over burden with risk of severe side effects to already critically ill patients We should gain independence from HCQS Azithromycin Ivermectin Doxycycline Lopinavir/ ritonavir Other antivirals which were effective for ebola virus - but used unscientifically for COVID-19- causing mortality from their side effects. Thanks and wishing again the independence day and independence from unscientific treatments in medical science

Valuable opinion

Happy independence day to all curofians and all indians.

Thank you doctor

Wish every CUROFIAN A happy 74 th Independence Day !

Thank you doctor

Wishing all people Happy Independence day, free from all diseases, especially COVID .

Thank you doctor

Happy independence day to all

Thank you doctor

Happy Independence Day

Thank you doctor

Happy independence

Thank you doctor

Happy independence day All my doctor's

Thank you doctor

Happy independence sir

Thank you doctor

Happy independence to all of Curofy doctors