Distal Femur Fracture: Expert Case Discussion by Dr. Janki Sharan Bhadani

I learn through my mistakes & improve myself - Dr. Janki sharan Bhadani A Doctor learns throughout his Life in the form of different type of experiences & mistakes. Learn through this beautiful Case of Distal Femur Fracture shared by Dr. Janki Sharan & improve your clinical knowledge. Follow us for much Updates!

41 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

VERY USEFUL. UPDATE AND NICELY ILLUSTRATED..

Thank you

..NICELY WRITTEN ARTICLE YES I AGREE WITH THE AUTHOUR OF THIS ARTICLE THAT A DOCTOR LEARNS BY MISTAKE THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT A DOCTOR HAS TO MAKE FREQUENT AND NONESENSE MISTAKES MISTAKE IS ONE THAT WHILE TREATING A PATIENT NOR DOING SURGERY PHYSICIAN THINKS THAT I SHOULD HAVE MODIFIED MY PROCEFURE OR TREAMENT THAT IS NOT A MISTAKE BUT IS A NEW MODALITY WHICH DOCTOR WILL APPLY IN THE NEXT CASE OTHER POINT TO REMEMBER IS UPDATING OF KNOWLEDGE IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT FOR SNY DOCTOR IN THE PREDENT ERA OF SUBSPECISLITIES

Thank you,

NICE ILLUSTEATION A DOCTOR IS ALLWAYS IN THE LEARNING CURE TILL END AT PRESENT WE ARE IN THE ERA OF SUBSPECISLITIES WE HAVE NOW CARDILOGIST NEUROLOGIST NEOHROLOGIST ONCOLOGIST ENDOCRINOLOGIST SAME IS TRUE ABOUT OTHER BRACHES OF MEDICINE I AM A CONSULTANT OPHTHALMOLOGIST MY SUBSPECIALTY IS PAEDIATRIC OPHTHALMOLOGY OCULOPLASTY NRUROPHTHALMOLOGY SIMILARLY WE HAVE LASER LASIK RETINAL GLAUCOMA UVEA SUBSPECISLITIES SO A DOCTOR HAS TO UPDATE HIS KNOWKEGE AND KERP PACE WITH THE LATETEST

Thank you

This is a sad picture of curofy . I want all curofians to respond to this. I really liked the presentation of Dr Janki Sharan Bhadani So I replied to this presentation by a moral boosting gesture . Even - some one didn't like my this gesture and DISAGREED with it .I really want the doctor who disagreed with my reply- to cite the reason for this this .The same doctor - it means,doesn't like this Experts insights case . Curofy should look into the matter

Thank you

A Beautiful presentation of This Experts Insights clinical case by Dr Janki Sharan Bhadani . It was a case of Extra- articular , short oblique , Junctional fracture of lower third of left femur A good pre- operative work up and preparation was done Operative procedure steps were nicely explained with a good picture of intra - operative X- rays, Follow up done as per the protocol Most important aspect was - KEY LEARNING FEATURES

Thank you

I am practicing since last 30 year don’t consider myself to be 100% there always new changes interesting cases new finding all wrong doings give you new experience that is always beneficial to the patient

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Experience and learning from mistake is a treasure of a good doctor. Nicely complied and beautifully illustrated informative and educative post.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

View 3 other replies

Man learns everything from past experiences,& may be I also..... Practicing doctor since from1980....till date

Thank you

Thanks a lot Dr All succeses to your untiring efforts ..and sincerity to humanity

Thank you

View 1 other reply

Load more answers