Concluded Case

Dx nd Rx

Age-35 Male having this type of lession form past 5 years and have taken lots of treatment both orally and topically but recurrence occur. Kindly give yours valuable opinions Chief Complaints Stiffness with mild itching and pain

(Edited)

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

? Lupoid sycosis

All Answers

Lupid Sycosis Sycosis Barbae Chronic pyogenic follicular infection Or folliculitis. I think this picture show's that, pseudo folliculitis barbae . Treatment consist of antibiotics topical cream. And also self skin care, maintain hygiene and sanitization.

Thank you SirDr. Partha Sarathi Sahana .

View 3 other replies

Herpex zooster virus.. Management.. Acylvoir ointment cream use. Tab multivitamin antioxidants trace elements.. Tab Acylvoir 800 mg od 5 days.. Bath keto soap.. Ketoconazole shampoo use.. Coconut oil use.. Alovira gel uses.. Keep the skin area sterile gauges.. Clean skin regularly..

@Dr. Rakesh Kayasth (pt) from last 5 years...

Sycosis Barbae.. It is a common subacute or chronic pyogenic infection of the hair follicles of the beard. If the follicles are destroyed with clinically evident scarring the term lupoid sycosis (also known as ulerythema sycosiforme) is applied.

Apart from Sycosis Barbae and Lupid Sycosis as DD I will add one more DD Pseudofolliculitis barbae. Thanks for reading my view.

Thank you doctor

Psychosis Barbae Antibiotics Anti Fungal orally & locally T Bact oint locally Tab Levocet bd

Thank you doctor

? SYCOSIS BARBAE .. ? LUPOID SYCOSIS ..

I agree

View 1 other reply

Obviously Lupoid sycosis

Thanks Dr. Kute Ankush, Dr. Pranab Bera, Dr. Osama, Dr. Joy Das, Dr. Pankaj Jagirdar, Dr. Osama Siddiqui, Dr. Dinesh Gupta, Dr. wun Teng Kuek

? Lupoid sycosis

Thank you doctor

Put garlic clove in ears.. but for only some time... carrots pomegranates sprouts kalijeeri alkaline diet no sugar no nonveg diet no eggs no mushrooms no fried foods no processed or fermented foods and beverages.. calamine lotion...lime juice without water... sulpha if tolerant... cold pressed coconut oil massage and in naval...no vyasan... ginger... hydration... to sit and sleep on ground...no tomatoes in cooking..under strict supervision of Doctor

Thanks ji Our Respected Doctor Saheb

View 1 other reply

Syscosis Vulgaris

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you