Concluded Case

C19 VACCINE

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Corona virus is spread around the world,but there are still no vaccine to protect the body against the disease. The virus spreads easily and the majority of World's population is still vulnerable. A vaccine would provide some protection againsts corona virus disease by training people IMMUNE SYSTEM to fight the virus.so they should not become sick. PREVENTION IS BETTER THEN CURE.
All Answers
Corona virus is spread around the world,but there are still no vaccine to protect the body against the disease. The virus spreads easily and the majority of World's population is still vulnerable. A vaccine would provide some protection againsts corona virus disease by training people IMMUNE SYSTEM to fight the virus.so they should not become sick. PREVENTION IS BETTER THEN CURE.
Thank you so much dr. msw

View 1 other reply

Self immunity or HERD immunity will be long lasting So far vaccine for corona is concerned yes may be helpful but not a assurance as still under trial we do not know how long immunity can be provided Decline of serum antibody titre is to be observed if it last for couple of months only than of no use except in urgent prevention in outserge
Thanx dr Maqusud Ansari

View 4 other replies

We have failed to develop vaccine for HIV, SARS, MERS, H1N1, dengue or chickungunya. Even seasonal influenza vaccine needs yearly change due to genetic modification of the virus. It is a difficult scientific task for the scientists to develop effective vaccine for COVID because of the virus 'a ability to mutate. I wish I were wrong.
Thank you so much respected dr.

View 1 other reply

I dont think a vaccine with 100% guarentee of prevention of corona can be designed in short period of time in viewof countless different codes of genomes are found
Me thought same respected sir
When a disease is new, there is no vaccine until one is developed. It can take a number of years for a new vaccine to be developed.
VACCINE ON CORONA.. IS A MUCH NEEDED PART OF PRESENT SITUATION.. EVERY THING IS POSSIBLE.. BUT.. IT'S A MATTER OF TIME..
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Time will speak all your queries. Faith on almighty. Wait and watch.
I m waiting too respected dr.
Never say no Doctor. Always think POSITIVE.
I hope so.....respected dr. Ramesh sir
NOT POSSIBLE RECENTLY BUT POSSIBLE
It’s possible but too much strains
Yes it may be. Thank you so much sir

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you