Concluded Case

18month female child mother complaining. Lack of thrive Constipation Anorexia Insomnia . Sug

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Breast milk transition to cow's milk and to cereal based formula, rice and other protein rich cereals , vegetables , fruits should have been introduced by now . Deworming can be done . Primary comples , childhood cirrhosis liver should be ruled out . Liv 52 syrup , cyproheptadine syrup , multivitamins , calcium + vitamin D3 supplement should be given . Potty training should be started
All Answers
Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder . Many things may play a role in anorexia such as social attitudes towards body appearance and body appearance. A mental health expert can diagnose anorexia. Treatment may include therapy and nutritional rehab. Family therapy may be an important part of treatment . Treatment includes gain weight( sometimes in a hospital if severe) , therapy to address body image, and management of complications from malnourishment.
Breast milk transition to cow's milk and to cereal based formula, rice and other protein rich cereals , vegetables , fruits should have been introduced by now . Deworming can be done . Primary comples , childhood cirrhosis liver should be ruled out . Liv 52 syrup , cyproheptadine syrup , multivitamins , calcium + vitamin D3 supplement should be given . Potty training should be started
I agree

View 1 other reply

Under these circumstances symptoms are common. Reassurance and counciling required. INCREASED liquid nutritious balanced diet. Luke warm water bath before sleeping. A glass of milk before going to bed. Multivitamin and antioxidant orally.
Thanks Dr Vipin Bihari Jain

View 1 other reply

SUGGESTIVE. OF ABDOMINAL DISTRESS.. AND S. A. I. O... SO. ADVISABLE... 1. ALL. ROUTINE. INVESTIGATION 2. USG. AND. X. RAY....ABDOMEN....... AT. LEAST 3. CHANGE. OF. DIET 4. LUKEWARM. WATER.....COW. MILK..
Please give the details of anthropometry and duration of illness It could be normal food fussiness if growth is normal. If baby is drinking more milk,decrease the quantity of milk give more solids
Blood for CBC TSH Bilirubin. Urine for RE ME. USG of Whole abdomen. Anthropometry.
Why sir these tests...I don't think there is need of these ..this is common complaining

View 3 other replies

NEC. HIRSCHPRUNG DISEASE. INTUSSUSEPTION
Provide Anthropometry details, Dietary h/,?? Still breast feeding, other things r normal in baby.

Cases that would interest you