Headache start from lockdown

51 yrs school teacher suffering from various complaints such as fermentation of abdomen and heart burn since 20 yrs <3.30- 8 p m Before 12 yrs - nasal coryza+ sitting and expectorant of sputum Before 10 yrs , sprain of right ankle joint with pain and swelling ,drainage out of fluid like coconut oil with allopathic treatment but no relief ,2 yrs before , complaints relieved by Homoeopathy medicine . but now , pain and swelling seen, hot water Before 2 yrs, pain seen in shoulder joints and hands and ankle joints (more in right) from playing From Lock Down , headache seen from left side of middle portion of vertex , after 1 hour pain spread out over eyebrow to occiput , pain increasing sharply from 11 am to have not until take any medicine ,1-2 days interval pain > hard pressure F/H mother D.M 2, hypertension, cholesterol P/H 5 yrs back severe abdominal pain seen Mind grief after death of younger daughter,7 yrs ago and tears come discussion about her extrovert , helpful ,loves of speaking Sleep normal , lying on thick pillow with over palms Thermal normal ,eyes dim vision from crying after death of daughter Desire green chillies , meat . thirst normal but only after taking food Sweat++ on forehead chest and back Urine and stool normal Please advise your best opinion of the case

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
We can think of zincum met. May be the homeopathic remedy Ignatia was already given and hence now there are symptoms of zincum met, one of the partial antidotes of Ignatia. Now I suggest a dose of zincum met 30.
Thank you doctor
I think to suggest Natrum mure because of history of grief, headache ,aggravation day time .
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Separation from family, grief, Nat Mur, Mag carb can be thought of
Thank you doctor
Sangunaria canadensis 200 one dose a day
Thank you doctor
Mag. Carb. 6 x Acid. Sulph. 200
Thank you doctor
N. M or puls can work i think
More anxiety seen ,1st stage of lockdown and he separated from outside and even his family

View 1 other reply

Looks like LYCOPODIUM lady
Thank you doctor
Lyco 1m/3dose C.veg.30/tds
Thank you doctor
Rx Nat.cab.
Thank you doctor
Lycopodium
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you