Concluded Case

DR SEPURI KRISHNA MOHAN, ENDOCRINOLOGIST, VIDEO ON COVID19 PART 2.

COVID-19 Video Part 2, Symptoms and diagnosis. Here is the 2nd part of my video Which includes Symptoms & Diagnostic approach for COVID-19. Please watch the video & share your views.

(Edited)

50 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Very nice sir.one of my query .can we use convalescent serum for the prevention of spread of disease. In China reoccurring of disease even on the completely cured patients. This virus suppress our imune system
All Answers
Comprehensive informative and educative post but few cases are reported as a symptomatic therefore all relevant procedure must be followed to rule out otherwise. Corona virus infection is not cured we suppress the active symptoms and it may develop again when immunity is low or transmitted to another low immunity person easily. Thanks sir for guilding fraternity at this crucial junction when it mattered most.
Valuable opinion

View 6 other replies

SUGGESTIVE. OF.. COMPREHENSIVE.. AND ..NICE. UPDATE
Valuable opinion
Nice explain sir Informative and educative...
Valuable opinion
Important discussion in present scenario
Valuable opinion
Imp info in present scenario.
Valuable opinion
Very informative sir
Thank you doctor
Nice Information Sir
Thank you doctor
Very informative
I agree
Dear Dr S k Mohan Thanks for the well informative video on sympt and diagnostic approach for COVID 19. My query is Is there any infect of temp on the survival of virus .? What is the role of hydroxychloroquin and antiviral drugs on covid 19 virus infection . Is the routine blood picture give any clue to this infection? Incubation period asper the literature is 2 -,12 day . Please give your valuable opinion. Thanks Dr B S Babel Sr consultant surgeon Jaipur’ Rajasthan
Dear Dr Bebel sir, I am extremely sorry for my delayed response as I missed out seeing your questions sir. Please don't mistake me and kindly excuse me. Coming to the questions, temperature has effects on COVID 19, 66 degrees of Celsius can destroy this Virus. HCQS inhibits the replication of the virus. Anti Viral drugs like Nopinavir Ritonavir Remedicivir (The latest Anti viral drug approved by USFDA very recently) They have some effect in combination therapy of the above mentioned three in critically ill hospitalized patients suffering from COVID19. Coming to incubation period, it varies from day 1 to 15 days, 21 days to as long as 40 days. So far 199 genetic mutations have been observed in COVID 19 by Virologists. Thanks again dear sir for your kind interaction. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan

View 1 other reply

Very nice sir.one of my query .can we use convalescent serum for the prevention of spread of disease. In China reoccurring of disease even on the completely cured patients. This virus suppress our imune system
Yes dear Abhishek. You are absolutely correct

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you