Have you noticed sudden raise in the case of Mouth Ulcer (Mukha Paka) ? What is the Etiology?

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Yes I saw a cases of sudden raise of mouth ulcer ......and causative factors mainly stress , constipation and sometimes becoz of vitamin deficiencies . And one case I had seen patient found HIV in this case sudden eruption of ulcer on tongue and not healed after a 15-20 days of regular treatment .......then I advised viral markers pt was HIV positive
Valuable opinion
मुख पाक का मुख्य कारण विबन्ध का होना माना जाता है। आचार्य डॉ गंणनाथ सेन सरस्वती जी ने तो यहां तक कहा है कि एलोपैथिक चिकित्सकों ने तो इस को सीधे ही इटेमोटाइटस कहा है क्य़ोकि उनके हिसाब से ऐसा विधान है।
Valuable opinion
It may be excessive amount of antibiotics and unhealthy diet habits. Vit-bcomplex ,oral hygiene maintain, healthy diet should be advised and not to take unnecessary antibiotics
I agree
Eccesive Spicy, oily ,fermented salty food stress, constipations, low water intake, lack of vitaminios food -lack of lactose,
Yes along with these Anxiety is also a confounding factor....
lack of Physical activity due to lockdown. Rising temperature, increase of food intake. Constipation due to sedentary routine.
Thank you doctor
Reasons are 1)stress full life 2)spicy and pack food 3)lack of physical work and exercises
I agree
Mandaagni.. Due to raised temperature. And due to stress tension.( Lockdown effect)
Tanav ya chinta hi iska karan hai is pandemic me
Exactly Boss, Stress Anxiety leads to Mandagni....
Excessive spicy food Constipation Stressful life
Thank you doctor
Constipation Spicy food Low water intake
Thank you doctor
Load more answers