Good morning sir the age of the patient is 50 years .the patient has a cough 10 to 15 years the

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
COPD ILD NEEDS FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND EVALUATION TO CONCLUDE AND TREATMENT PLAN. TILL REPORTS COMPLIED ANTIBIOTICS ORALLY. ANTIHISTAMINE ORALLY. BRONCHODILATOR. MUCOLYTIC. MULTIVITAMIN AND ANTIOXIDANT
Thanks Dr Shivraj Agarwal

View 1 other reply

SUGGESTIVE OF CHRONIC COUGH... POSSIBLY.. I. L. D.. ALLERGIC. ASTHMATIC.. C. O. P. D ADVISABLE X. RAY....CHEST USG.........CHEST. AND. ABDOMEN.. CBC. DLC. AEC
History is pretty long Chronic cough suggest pt is D/d 1 chr asthmatic bronchitis eosinophilia COPD ILD
Thanx dr Ashok Leel

View 1 other reply

D/D Bronchial Asthma Copd Allergic Bronchitis Chronic Eiosinophilia
Is his symptom through out the year or for some duration of a year ? if most of the times a year he is suffering copd if the symptom is for some period of a year he has possibly bronchial asthma type of occupation - working in coal mines or any polluted areas? any h/ o tobacco smoking / chewing ice cream cold drinks? family history of atopy? blood T4 TSH REPORT? hypothyroid patients can come with recurrent cough sob ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHIL COUNT if > 500 / cu mm ? OBESITY ANY H/O OSA ? GERD ? o/ e BMI NOSE ANY DNS CHEST FINDINGS ? OSA COUGH SOB HEART CARDIOMEGALY ?
QUESTION SIR PLEASE NOTE THIS PATIENT WITH I L D STILL GOING ON FOR.15.YRS POSSIBLY IS UNUSEAL
Plz give me full patient history ie symptoms,etc

Cases that would interest you