How the Psychic complain leads towards the soma....

24 yrs fair, flatty, flabby lady ,who is working as a physician ,who present into the clinic with the Chief complain of GANGLIONIC CYST into the her left hand. cyst developed since 5 to 6 month before .which is easy to inspect n palpate , while palpate with the finger it is slightly moveable, spongy , n painfull... pt is aneamic ...thalassemia minor + accompanied complain.... SEVERE CONSTIPATION : pt says.... I hv constipation since ...i think My age was 8..to 9 yrs approx ....still yet this problem remain long last want to passing stool Immediatelly after eating.... some times 3..4 times in day.... stool: not passing satisfactory... hard , yellow stool ...want to strain out even stool is loose...severe, noisy flatulence present while passing stool... (only while passing stool ) Flatulence without any obiouse cause ...(whatever I'm eating it will make gas ) feel shame while passing stool...due to noisy flatus..flatulense is more severe for me thn constipation......heavyness in abdomen...while I' m constipated....some times headache occur while i m constipated ...every time severelly feel exhausted after passing stool , i hv severe pain in lower leg after passing stool as specially...in sole. Crampy pain... COUGH : ..salty sweetish always present in my Throat... since 1: 1/2 yrs which is increase after eating...at night...which is hard to expectorate came out with ring form...white n occasionally yellow , thick ,sticky in Consistency ,odour not present... URINE : ( Highly ) srong smell LEUCORRHOEA : whitish, greyish not sure about colour....curd like ,semisolid... whitish stain left out in innerwear ...Offensive ( fishy odour like) ...increase after any Exertion , in hot weather , in summer , before n after menses...sometimes itching +nt ameliorated by washout MENSES : aftr my accident it was stopped for 2...3 months bt again it was getting normal... now again getting start Irregular since 2 months , dark red clotted , stain can remove by washing , leg cramps during menses...first 3 days profuse thn last remain spotting... complain mostlly occur at right side... hot pt MENTAL SYMPTOMS .... pt says... I m married, married with one doctor at the age of 21 yrs...he is no more bt i will never use " WAS " for him...bcoz it is very painfull for me... he is very gental man , he is doctor by proffesion bt at the same time always down to earth...we both luv eachother...our thoughts matched with eachother...like both r kind , both believe in spiritualism , religious , loyalty , transparency , believe in tit for tat , one to one relasionship , little bit Stubborn , same way , also our both family Matched with eachother .no any financial or Social or no any type of issue r there in our circumstances....wt ever i m seeking for that all i get in him...n he got also in me according to he use to say.....i cn say according to his actions... he is Quiet pussesive towards me like don't go there, don't do this...if u do this .thn this will happen... (example ....while u use to going outside thn if any thing bad will happen wid u thn wt will u do alone like that ) anger ++ in his nature...I always try to make him happy in every way ...I use to do those work also which i don't like to do naturally bt make him happy I use to do that... Always Hurriedness n worriedness in his nature... both argue with eachother , bt Ultimatelly we both make to understood eachother...n life goes on...with balance...in rhythmically manner.... bt one day I fallen a sick ...at that time i m at my daddy 's home...i use to ask him about my sickness ...he immediately come to me to take me our own home...we both use to go by scooter to go to home...within a halfway...one Giant trailler rushout infront of us n Accident was occured ...within 6 month of my marriage life ....i had Losted him in that accident...my Married life endedup....Forever... after that my brudding start why I called him , why use to came to take me home...why he left me alone....why why why..(.with weeping....) now I hv to live alone...no one is mine ,i m alone, I don't won't second Marriage...we will meet in next life too that is my strong belief...i m only made for him...no one can takes his place .i hv indifference to every one...even i dnt like to attend my mom dad 's cl...after that anger n irritaion too much increase....i m geeting angry on silly matters...thn after feel Regret bt at a time i can't control on my self... even yet now...after .... 3 yrs latter on ...i cant accept that he is no more...for everyone he no more bt for me he is always within me...he always inspire me .like I m.not there bt u should take a stand for u...u should b strong n make ur own beautiful life...make ur own stand like u never need any one else accept ur ownselves ...he is not physically near to me but i can feel his vibes ...his vibes touch to my heart.... he make me srong day by day...i feel day by day that i should do this if he is not there thn...i should do this...that.. this...etc...he is the reason that I m growing everywhere ...other wise if he were here thn i use to become dependent on him...now i m praying to god ...god just give me the strength to live alone... nicelly ...i m always ask to god to make him my hubby in next life too...so we could live our life more nice way with eachother thn this one .which we both missed in this life.... i had ask her about sexual life.... thn she said...in this nothing Wrong to do intimacy with opposite sex...bt person should be ur own " legally " ...he or she should be ur life partener...husbands or wife ... only one should be there for life time with full of commitment...when i ask about u, to her thn...she said....no one can fullfill me Except my hubby...there is no need now..i use to ask her. .in this age ?? she replied ...when u know ur worth ...ur relationship worth & with ur true partern's worth...thn nothing will degrade u...as specially ...like such off this things...... after that accident (at the age of 21 )since 5..6 month before this Ganglionic cyst is developed....( lady's running age 24 ) kindly... I'm Requesting to all doctors please come forward with your Answers , regarding this case....

LikeAnswersShare
@Dr. Sachin Keshari @Dr. Chandni Ghervda @Dr. Debasish Sasmal @Dr. Iqbal Sayyed @Dr. Rajesh Gupta @ plz came forward with ur answer..
First give one dose of ignatia After that wait and watch Ruta or fluoric acid can be given for painful cyst
Valuable opinion
Calc. Flour 1M
Valuable opinion